Your health and well-being are of the utmost importance to us. That’s why, at Sukasa Bungalows, we are continuously and proactively working to protect our guests and staff throughout this ongoing contingency. Loreto is open to international travel and we continue to stay informed of the latest information from the CDC and WHO to determine additional measures and business protocols.
We will continue doing our part to keep you and our staff healthy during your stay with us at SuKasa Bungalows.
- Our staff wear face masks and are instructed to clean and disinfect before and after each stay.
- Hard surfaces including but not limited to countertops, floors and bathroom surfaces, are properly disinfected.
- Linens and soft surfaces are properly laundered before and after each stay.
- All of our rooms and front office are properly ventilated while cleaning.
- Windows are opened to allow for air circulation.
On-Site Covid Testing
Covid-19 Resources (Links)
- Covid-19 Information from the Visit Baja California Sur Tourism Board
- Getting your Covid test while visiting Loreto – Informational Pamphlet
- Information about Covid-19 Testing at Marina Puerto Escondido
- Coronavirus Information from the Baja California Sur Government
- CDC International Travel and Testing
- CDC General Information
Stay at SuKasa Loreto
Located in front of the malecón in Loreto, Mexico, SuKasa Bungalows provides boutique-style, ocean view accommodations in front of the Sea of Cortez.
Ocean View Casitas
Our bungalows are located directly across the street from the Loreto malecón (or boardwalk) steps from the nearest beach.
On the Malecón
SuKasa Bungalows features spectacular, unubstructed views of the waterfront, the Sea of Cortez and Isla del Carmen island.
In Loreto Mexico
Located on the eastern coast of the Baja California Peninsula, a little more than 330 miles (534 km) north of Cabo San Lucas.
Plan an Unforgettable Experience
in Loreto, Mexico.
Authentic Ocean View Casitas in front of the Sea of Cortez
Book your Stay at Sukasa Bungalows